Saturday, 25 July 2026

Collection Count

Collection Count tracks my DVD/Blu-ray collection via a number of statistics every week.

This week's additions include the second volume of All the Haunts Be Ours, a collection of folk horror from US label Severin that includes 24 feature films and 21 shorts, as well as copious special features and a whole book of new fiction. I already own the first volume, of course... not that I've actually watched any of it. I really should.

Number of titles in collection: 3,715 [up 3]
Of which DVDs: 964 [no change]
Of which Blu-rays: 2,751 [up 3]
— of which Ultra HD Blu-rays: 542 [no change]

Number of discs in collection: 8,923 [up 17]
Number of films: 4,807 [up 30]
Number of additional cuts: 506 [no change]
Number of TV episodes: 10,123 [no change]
Number of short films: 1,321 [up 24]

See you next week, faithful reader.

No comments: