Thursday 19 February 2009

TV

Cracker
1x05 To Say I Love You Part 3
[Watch it (again) on ITV Player.]

Friday Night With Jonathan Ross
16x04 (13/2/09 edition)
Including a clip from The Pink Panther 2 which perfectly encapsulated why it (and films like it) are so hated: it started with a genuinely funny, workable idea -- I even laughed -- and then ruined it by pushing things too far, making it utterly ridiculous and completely overdoing it. Tsk.
That aside, good guests this week (or last week, really).
[Watch it (again) on iPlayer.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hated "The Pink Panther 2" just as soon as I found out it was called "The Pink Panther 2", which was coincidentally the first I had heard of its existance. Irritating name for a film that shouldn't even exist, as a sequel to another film that shouldn't have been made either.