Saturday 1 October 2011

Comics

2000 AD #1748
Crikey, I've got massively behind on 2000 AD. I blame all those New 52s I've been reading. If anyone still cares (if they even did in the first place), the ECBT 2000AD reviews for this Prog are here, here, here, here and here.
Next Prog, all the stories that began with my first issue end, so I'll offer some thoughts on my first batch of 2000 AD tales then.

All Star Western #1 by Justin Gray, Jimmy Palmiotti & Moritat
Probably my most anticipated comic in DC's New 52, and luckily it lived up to my hopes. More when I publish my big review post of all the books I've read (so far), which I think will be on Monday.

Batman: The Dark Knight #1 by David Finch & Paul Jenkins
This seems to have been the most criticised of the four Batman-starring books. What did I think? See above.

No comments: