Friday 21 October 2011

Comics

2000 AD #1752
For this Prog, ECBT 2000AD added a new section to their regular reviews line-up, an initial-impressions art-only review. After that, the regular reviews are...
  • Judge Dredd Day of Chaos: Downtime
  • Ampney Crucis Investigates... The English Assassin Part Three
  • Indigo Prime Everything and More Part Three
  • Angel Zero Part 02
  • Low Life The Deal Part 3
  • The Dredd story this Prog seems to have been quite controversial among some of 2000 AD's readership (or maybe it's just one being vocally annoyed, I dunno) -- it's a one-shot in the middle of the big on-going Day of Chaos storyline -- but it also seems the majority side with it being a highly effective little tale looking at Dredd's current place in his world. With which I wholeheartedly agree. (Also, reading comments on this reminds me I'm still around four weeks behind with my reading. Ugh.)
    Indigo Prime, on the other hand, is so befuddling and long-term-readers-only-y that it's the first Thrill I've seriously considered just skipping since I started reading.

    No comments: