Thursday 27 October 2011

TV

Christ on a bike, where has this week gone?! It feels like only yesterday (well, the day before yesterday, if I'm honest) that I was watching the first Joanna Lumley.

And I haven't watched
Misfits for a week and a half, but it feels like less time than I paused between episodes one & two and three, which was only six days. (I know, you're fascinated to know this.)

I think my body clock needs winding...


The Graham Norton Show
10x01 (21/10/11 edition)
[Watch it (again) in HD on iPlayer.]

The Great British Bake Off
2x11 Revisited [season finale]
Not revisiting the just-finished series two, but looking back to series one. Indeed, I'm quite glad I didn't watch the first series in a way, because this was just a recap/highlights with a few new comments and a couple of "where are they now"s.
[Watch it (again) on iPlayer.]

Joanna Lumley's Greek Odyssey
Episode 2 (of 4)
[Watch it (again) on ITV Player.]

Perfect Couples
1x07 Perfect House
[Watch it (again) on 4oD.]

No comments: