Wednesday 30 November 2011

Articles

Drool: Here’s The Blu-ray Set For Game of Thrones Season 1 by Devin Faraci
(from Badass Digest)
This looks rather pretty. Hope we get the same treatment in the UK, whenever the set is ultimately released.
And it reminds me that I really need to get on with watching it! It was on back in April and I only watched the first two episodes. Might need to re-watch those at this point, I think. (And finding those links reminds me I'm still only halfway through The Crimson Petal and the White. Dammit!)

Fox confirms sequels for X-Men: First Class and Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes by George Wales
(from Total Film)
I really loved First Class (when I get round to writing it, it'll be a five-star review at 100 Films), so I'm very excited by this news. Rise of the Planet of the Apes was also meant to be good, so I'm sure The Sequel to the Rise of the Planet of the Apes will be one to look forward to too.

No comments: