Saturday 21 April 2012

TV

Castle
2x09 Love Me Dead
[Watch it (again) on Demand 5.]

Grandma's House
2x01 The day Simon officially became a very good and totally employable actor
20 months after the first series began, Simon Amstell's hilarious sitcom is back. Hurrah! I imagine a lot of people don't/won't like it -- it's not very traditional -- but in it's painfully-life-like-ness it's brilliant.
[Watch it (again) in HD on iPlayer.]

Never Mind the Buzzcocks
21x03 Episode 3 [2nd watch]
Watched this for no particular reason (it was on Dave).
I'm sure I've seen it before, though it wasn't very familiar. But no wonder: this episode first aired (and I imagine I last watched it) before this blog even existed, back in November 2007. That's 4½ years ago! Crikey.

The Voice UK
1x05 The Battles 1
Loads of properly great duets in this, I thought. Some decisions I completely disagreed with, mostly by Danny. I'm away from tomorrow so will probably have to wait a whole week to see the second half!
[Watch it (again) on iPlayer.]

No comments: