Saturday 23 November 2013

Collection Count

Collection Count tracks my DVD/Blu-ray collection via a number of statistics every week.

This week's purchases include Man of Steel, imported from the US for all the special features, and two copies of The Wolverine, which is a little more complicated.

See, there's a Sainsbury's exclusive bonus disc -- I like bonus discs. But there's also an Extended Cut, only available in the 3D edition. Sainsbury's don't do the 3D edition with the bonus disc, typically. I had decided just to settle for the 3D edition, but then my copy turned up with two 3D discs and no 2D disc. I could've just got a replacement direct from Fox, but I saw An Opportunity. So, I bought the Sainsbury's 2D exclusive and my spare 3D disc will go up on eBay. Huzzah!

Anyway, numbers:

Number of titles in collection: 1,640 [up 5]
Of which DVDs: 1,197 [up 1]
Of which Blu-rays: 443 [up 4]

Number of discs in collection: 4,073 [up 10]
Number of films in collection: 1,746 [up 5]
Number of TV episodes in collection: 6,030 [up 6]
Number of short films in collection: 406 [up 1]

See you next week, faithful reader.

No comments: