Saturday 21 October 2017

Collection Count

Collection Count tracks my DVD/Blu-ray collection via a number of statistics every week.

A bit of jiggery-pokery going on this week. I bought the 90th anniversary edition of Metropolis, which replaces three(!) copies I previously owned. I also switched my box set of the two The Thing films for just the 2011 prequel, in anticipation of Arrow's new release of the 1982 film. But on top of that I bought four other brand-new Blu-rays, so the final stats show little evidence of all that kerfuffling.

Number of titles in collection: 2,041 [up 2]
Of which DVDs: 1,170 [down 1]
Of which Blu-rays: 871 [up 3]

Number of discs in collection: 5,232 [up 5]
Number of films: 2,275 [up 4]
Number of TV episodes: 7,945 [no change]
Number of short films: 593 [no change]

See you next week, faithful reader.

No comments: