Saturday 21 March 2020

Collection Count

Collection Count tracks my DVD/Blu-ray collection via a number of statistics every week.

This week's additions include the complete X Files on Blu-ray... except for the first movie, which I bought just a week or two ago. I already had seasons 1-9 and both movies on DVD, so in terms of additions it's only seasons 10 and 11 that are new. But those upgrades are on fewer discs on Blu, meaning that even with two extra seasons it adds 0 to the disc count. The switch from sped-up PAL to original speed on the Blu-rays will mean it still adds significantly to next week's running time update, though.

Numbers are still up healthily this week -- not as much in other recent weeks, but a decent amount nonetheless. And, because I can't stop myself, I've got a tonne more stuff in the post that will land me with another properly big increase next week (unless all deliveries get stopped before they can arrive or something).

Number of titles in collection: 2,323 [up 5]
Of which DVDs: 1,110 [down 2]
Of which Blu-rays: 1,213 [up 7]
— of which Ultra HD Blu-rays: 45 [no change]

Number of discs in collection: 6,039 [up 5]
Number of films: 2,714 [up 3]
Number of TV episodes: 8,807 [up 15]
Number of short films: 691 [up 1]

See you next week, faithful reader.

No comments: