Sunday 8 March 2020

TV

Doctor Who
4x09 The Power of the Daleks Episode One
4x10 The Power of the Daleks Episode Two
Halfway through the recent series of Doctor Who, I realised it had been several years (five years and four months, to be precise) since I last watched any of the classic show. I decided I needed to fix that as soon as the season finished. Plus, with new animations of The Faceless Ones and Fury from the Deep imminent, I was reminded that I hadn't actually got round to watching the other animations of missing serials they've done in the past few years. So now I'm righting both those wrongs, starting with the oldest of those new animations (which came out at the end of 2016, so that's taken me three-and-a-bit years 'n' all).

Would I Lie To You?
13x10 Episode 9
[Watch it (again) on iPlayer.]

No comments: