Sunday 10 May 2020

this week on 100 Films

6 new reviews were published to 100 Films in a Year this week, and they were...


Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood (2019)
I haven’t reviewed this until now because I didn’t have much to say about it... Even after reflecting on it, and reading other’s critical reactions, then reflecting on it some more (for over eight months at this point), I didn’t have much to contribute. Why was that? And I’ve kind of realised it’s because the film didn’t make me feel very much... I do consider Once Upon a Time to be a very good film. But at the same time, I didn’t leave the cinema feeling moved or wowed.
Read more here.


The 100-Week Roundup III
including...
Power Rangers
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
The Warriors
The Wild Bunch
The Wild Bunch: An Album in Montage
Read more here.


More next Sunday.

No comments: