Thursday 13 January 2022

TV

Cracker
1x01 The Mad Woman in the Attic Part 1 [2nd watch]
1x02 The Mad Woman in the Attic Part 2 [2nd watch]
I first started watching Cracker back in 2009 (my original thoughts on this two-parter are here and here), and got most of the way through series 2 before some reason the viewing dropped off (midway through a three-parter, oddly). Long have I meant to resume it, or start it again (what with it having been 13 years), so here I go. On the DVDs every multi-episode story is presented as a movie, without obvious breaking points, so that might be how I'm watching this time. More importantly: it's really good.

Richard Osman's House of Games
5x71 Week 15: Monday
5x72 Week 15: Tuesday
5x73 Week 15: Wednesday
[Watch various episodes (again) on iPlayer.]

No comments: