Thursday 16 November 2023

TV

Doctor Who (1996)
[6th watch]
[#83 in The All-New 100 Films in a Year Challenge 2023]
aka The TV Movie. I didn’t actually intend to watch this this evening — I just put it on because I like the opening, and I was going to leave it playing because I like the idea of it notching up views on the iPlayer charts; but then I got sucked in because I genuinely love it. Also, does it count as a film? Well, that's the kind of thing I've debated on and off down the years on my other blog. But I've counted TV movies there before, so why shouldn't it?
[Watch it (again) on iPlayer.]

Taskmaster
4x08 Tony Three Pies [season finale]
Completely forgot that I never finished this series of Taskmaster, which I started exactly six months ago and last watched four months ago. Oops! Normally that would be a revealing insight into what I actually think of it, but I do enjoy Taskmaster, I just kinda forgot that I’d never finished this run.
[Watch it (again) on Channel 4.]

No comments: