Sunday 13 October 2024

TV

Goblin Slayer
1x01 The Fate of Particular Adventurers
1x02 Goblin Slayer

I've got multiple TV series on the go that I should be getting on with. If I wanted to add an anime one to that, I have dozens on disc to choose from (technically, I even have one of those on the go too, I just haven't watched any of it in over six years). But, y'know, sometimes you hear about something and, randomly, get immediately interested and just wanna watch it. Or I do, anyway. Thus it was with Gobin Slayer, which I only really heard about this afternoon; and rather than just outright buy the Blu-rays (the kind of thing I do all too often), I thought I'd watch the first couple of episodes free on Crunchyroll to try it out. I quite liked it. Now I've got to decide: do I give in to my usual Blu-ray buying, or do I just sub to Crunchyroll for a bit and continue it there?

No comments: