Tuesday 2 August 2011

Comics

2000 AD #1742

There are magazines I read regularly that I don't bother to mention -- the Radio Times every week, DWM and SFX every month, among others. In the spirit of completeness I suppose I ought to, really, but they're a bit like articles: I don't mention every single one I read, just ones I feel are interesting enough to share or want to comment on.

You'd be forgiven for thinking 2000 AD had slotted in alongside the rest of these magazines, then... but because it's fiction (which I do a much better job of covering my experience of, be it TV or films or books) I've been intending to keep mentioning it... it's just that I haven't actually read it since last time I covered it (nearly three weeks ago). Busy busy me, I guess. Anyway, it's catch-up time -- hopefully I'll remember to read (and include) more issues over the coming days.

No comments: