Saturday 19 May 2012

Collection Count

Collection Count tracks my DVD/Blu-ray collection via a number of statistics every week.

I didn't think I'd bought that much recently... until I noticed all the titles I hadn't yet entered running times for on my Big List. (Because it's that time again.) Still, the increase is only on a par with my regular jumps going back a few months, so it's not too bad.

Number of titles in collection: 1,479 [up 3]
Of which DVDs: 1,153 [no change]
Of which Blu-rays: 326 [up 3]

Number of discs in collection: 3,678 [up 4]
Number of films in collection: 1,566 [up 3]
Number of TV episodes in collection: 5,479 [no change]

And as I said, this week it's time for a running time update...

Total running time of collection (approx.):
263 days, 5 hours, and 38 minutes.
(Up 1 day, 6 hours, and 33 minutes from last month.)

See you next week, faithful reader.

No comments: